St.Jacinto Church, St.Jacinto Island
St. Jacinto Church which graces the St. Jacinto Island, was originally a chapel. Its Transformation since then, from a chapel to a parish has a flow to it. The chapel traces its existence prior to 1731.The chapel was then reconstructed in 1789. To cater to the growing number of its parishioners, it was further expanded. It was granted its status as an independent parish in 1853 on the 16th of April.
The Patron Saint of this church is St Jacinto. The church is also known as Sao Jacinto church or St. Hyacinth Church. The feast of the Church is celebrated with great devotion on the last Sunday of September.