Our Lady of Miracles Church, Morjim
The Our Lady of Miracles Church Morjim, was built in 1857 as a chapel. Later on it was renovated in 1902. Initially, the Morjim Chapel was affiliated to the Arambol parish. Soon in 1903, the Chapel was granted it's status as an independent Parish. In 1973, the church was later rebuilt with the addition of a new hall.
The feast of Our Lady of Miracles church is celebrated on the second sunday of May with much devotion.
Chapels affiliated to Our Lady of Miracles Church, Morjim
Our Lady of Immaculate Conception Chapel, Agarvaddo
Mother of God Chapel, Vittaldas vaddo